For over 40 years, CEDAC has helped to strengthen communities across the Commonwealth of Massachusetts by providing non-profit community development organizations with the financial resources they need to build quality affordable housing and child care facilities. Additionally, our staff of professionals help affordable housing developers and child care providers with the technical assistance they need to turn an idea into reality. Our early stage capital and predevelopment loans has led to the production of thousands of affordable housing units from Boston to the Berkshires, and to quality child care centers in urban, suburban, and rural communities.
If you are a non-profit community development organization seeking to produce or preserve affordable housing or a community-based non-profit childcare provider looking to upgrade or renovate your learning space, we may be able to help you. If you have any questions regarding our loan products or our public policy work, please do not hesitate to contact us.
CEDAC Executive Director
CEDAC Board Chairperson
- McElwain School Apartments GroundbreakingNov 09, 2021
- McElwain School Apartments GroundbreakingOct 13, 2021
- One Less Stressor for Caregiver Roberto CamachoSep 29, 2021
- Great turnout and inspiring collective action this morning at the State House @EarlyEd4All for the… https://t.co/KEPBwPt2FiJan 24 4:30 pm / / Retweet
- So happy to have celebrated today with @YMCA_Boston and to see the new pavilion! https://t.co/731z6vC7i3Jan 12 2:56 pm / / Retweet
- Congratulations to @FenwayCDC on the groundbreaking for Burbank Terrace Apartments, which will create 27 new units… https://t.co/lGEYWPBebSOct 21 1:34 pm / / Retweet
- Children’s Investment Fund was in Randolph today celebrating a playground renovation groundbreaking… https://t.co/bwB45iRzyCOct 13 3:21 pm / / Retweet